Service Providers: Electronics Repair Stores
WHAT IS A FRESHSTART SERVICE?
- A Fully Automated SSD drive Upgrade
- A Fully Automated Win 7 to 10 Upgrade
- A clean new Windows OS and other software installed
- A full Virus scan
- Comprehensive & Secure file transfer
- All Files, Setting and Favorites in the same place on the new drive
- All bloatware, malware, and viruses 100% gone
- The old drive returned unaltered for use as a backup
- A Satisfaction Guarantee
- Same Day Service Available
Starting at just $99 + the cost of a replacement drive
- Average Service Time – 1 hour
- Average Hands on Tech Time – 15 minutes
HELPING YOUR COMMUNITY
CyberSpa is now offering to Electronics Repair stores two ways to help the members of your community deal with the challenge of slow, overworked or simply dead drive PCs.
Option #1 Become a FRESHSTART SERVICE CENTER!
Becoming a FreshStart Service Center only requires the following:
- Completing our one-page registration form
- Having a store service PC (not Mac) equipped with a SATA to USB drive dock
- Reviewing of our video-based sales and service delivery training material online
- Printing and displaying text and video-based advertising in your store
The brief video above provides you an overview of the FreshStart Service Center opportunity. After watching this and the Real PCs for Kids store video below, please complete the form at the bottom of this page and send it to email@example.com. We will send you the login password for your company’s specific log-in page. This page is where you will find business-specific information, corporate approved and branded marketing material, and information on registering your store to purchase discounted drives directly from WD/SanDisk.
REAL PCS FOR KIDS PROGRAM
Option #2 Become a Real PCs for Kids donation drop-off and PC upgrade center
If you are a CPR Franchise store, a UBreakiFix Franchise store, or an independent store and you would like to help end the digital divide in your community, by making affordable, fast and secure PCs available to everyone, then please check the RP4K “Yes” box on the registration form and watch this video to learn more.
We will have training videos specifically for RP4K service providers, covering topics such as :
- Handling RP4K donations
- Performing an RP4K upgrade
- Delivering New PC FreshStart and Data Transfer Service