Licensed Service providers with drive-imaging capabilities can now select and image their own FreshStart drives. In 15 minutes, you’ll be able to create a new FreshStart drive with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 for your customers.
- Fast. It takes about 15 minutes to image a drive, which means you can offer same-day service.
- Flexible. Customers can select the HDD or SSD drive they want to get the best performance for their PC.
- Functional. You can suggest additional products, such as a drive case, a SATA cable, or even additional PC services such as onsite setup of their local printer.
You must have a SATA USB 3.0 drive dock or cable and a service PC. The process will work with any drive dock. Your service PC must have:
- Windows 10
- At least 4 GB of RAM
- At least a dual core processor
- At least one USB port to connect the drive dock
- 200GB of free drive space on the service PC to host the FreshStart WIM images
Once you place your order, we will email you your FreshStart license keys. We’ll also give you access to download the latest FreshStart Tech Console software and the FreshStart WIM images you will need to deliver the FreshStart service.
We keep these WIM images up-to-date with all the latest versions, and provide quarterly updates to our Licensed Service Providers. When these software images are updated, we’ll send you an email notice to let you know that a new image version is available.