GET YOUR REPAIR BUSINESS READY NOW FOR THE NEW NORMAL
START OFFERING THE PC SOLUTIONS THAT PEOPLE NEED
It is now August and the covid pandemic is still blazing. After almost 6 months, this is what you need to know about the PC service and replacement business:
- Two-Thirds of Americans are going to be unemployed or living paycheck to paycheck and will not be able to afford a new PC
- As a FreshStart Service Provider, you can upgrade their PC to SSD performance & new PC security for just $150 for a $100 profit
- As a “Real PCs For Kids” program donation center, you can provide computers to schools, kids, and their families for as low as $100 and still make a good profit
Read below to learn more.
Become a FreshStart Service Provider!
Watch the video below to see why offering FreshStart services is good for your business and your community.
Meet Our Newest FreshStart Service Center in Maryland!
Over $1,000 in FreshStart Service Profits in their first 3 weeks!
What is a FreshStart Service?
- A Fully Automated SSD drive Upgrade
- A Fully Automated Win 7 to 10 Upgrade
- A clean new Windows OS and other software installed
- A full Virus scan
- Comprehensive & Secure file transfer
- All Files, Setting and Favorites in the same place on the new drive
- All bloatware, malware, and viruses 100% gone
- The old drive returned unaltered for use as a backup
- A Satisfaction Guarantee
- Same Day Service Available
Only $99 + the cost of a replacement drive
- Average Service Time – 1 hour
- Average Hands on Tech Time – 15 minutes
BECOME A LICENSED FRESHSTART SERVICE PROVIDER!
We are looking for MSPs, Electronics Repair Retail Stores, and Independent PC Service Techs who take pride in delivering to their customers the best services available! To learn more about becoming a FreshStart Service Provider click on your tab at the top of our home page.
FreshStart Services are now available at participating CPR and UBREAKIFIX stores nationwide.