CyberSpa LLC, founded in 2010, is a Baltimore-based technology company. We develop Windows PC security and performance improvement software products. CyberSpa has also developed several unique PC service delivery solutions based on our proprietary software technology. We market these products and services worldwide exclusively through distribution, brick & mortar retail, and ecommerce companies.
Our Mission – Doing well while Doing Good
We are a for-profit technology company that is also committed to improving our world and the lives of those in it. Our automated service technology along with our business and charitable partnerships allow us to have a meaningful impact in the following ways:
Helping to address the issue of “digital poverty” around the world by making lifecycle PC ownership significantly less expensive
Providing an inexpensive yet highly effective computer security solution to consumers and business PC customers
Improving our environment through extending PC lifecycles thus reducing hazardous e-waste, and energy consumed in the production and recycling process
Providing employment opportunities for the PC service professionals around the globe who offer FreshStart services
CyberSpa Board Members
President and CEO
- Allen Shay founded CyberSpa in 2010 and serves as President & CEO
- Mr. Shay has over 35 years of management & executive experience in the technology and cyber security industry
- Mr. Shay co-founded the Security Technology Institute in 2008 and led the first “Cyber Maryland” initiative under Governor Martin O’Malley
- Mr. Shay is a graduate of Davidson College
- Mark Gerencser was CyberSpa’s original Angel Investor and serves as the company’s board Chairman
- Mr. Gerencser is a retired senior executive and former Board Member at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mr. Gerencser currently sits on several technology company boards and is a sought after speaker, author and advisor on a wide variety of technology, infrastructure and national security related topics.
- Karin Hanlon is the CyberSpa Chief Technology Officer
- Ms. Hanlon has extensive experience working with technology companies in roles including Chief Counsel, COO, and Director of Sales Engineering
- Ms. Hanlon has a BSEE from Lafayette College, a BA from Rutgers University, and a JD from Seton Hall University
- Ms. Hanlon is licensed to practice law in New York and New Jersey
- David Amy is Board Chairman of CyberSpa.
- Mr. Amy is the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Prior to that, Mr. Amy was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for 20 years. Sinclair is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the country.
- Mr. Amy has over 30 years of broadcast experience and also serves as Secretary of Sinclair Television Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary that owns and operates the broadcasting operations.
- Mr. Amy received his MBA degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Mr. Amy also serves on other Boards. He is Vice Chairman of the Maryland Science Center and Secretary of the Television Music License Committee.
- Marty Leshin is a board member, investor and senior advisor to CyberSpa
- Mr. Leshin is the founder, President and owner of Varen Technologies, a respected Information technology services company
- Mr. Leshin recently founded Varen Services LLC a technology products company focused on selling CyberSpa products to government & enterprise clients
- Mr. Leshin has a BSEE and an MS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Maryland College Park
1414 Key Highway, Suite 300K
Baltimore, MD 21230
Contact Us today
For more information, please fill out the form below.